Sunday, January 27, 2008

school marathon

morning meeting before the big 21 mile marathon.


box lunches for us teachers!




our drink station was cleaned out by the first couple hundred students and the poor stragglers were left to drink bummy hose water.


reward for finishing: giant vat of stew made by the moms.


tried out my new breadmaker and caught my principal scarfing down a couple slices. he didn't hurl it up, so that's a good thing.


the rugby guys! strongest guys in school. the little one on the right is the one that ripped his shirt off and beat me at arm wrestling at the school festival.


number one finisher: 2h30min.


#1 girl


some girls are too cool to run.

No comments:

Welcome to my page.

This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.

Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Best regards,

Dennis