Friday, January 25, 2008

halloween

i decided to be a 70's basketball player, although most people and especially the japanese girls couldn't get past my shorts.





i somehow got pushed into speed eating contest which included some kind of slush, a hot pepper covered sausage and a bunch of crackers. the slush however was more like a solid block of ice disguised as a slush, and after nearly breaking all my teeth on that i sailed on to victory and a crappy gift certificate.

No comments:

Welcome to my page.

This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.

Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Best regards,

Dennis