Sunday, January 27, 2008

christmas enkai

celebrating the holidays japanese style with friends.
first course: a platter of sashimi, plastic bonsai tree and a still breathing fish!




"Love Shack Baby!" oh man, we`re gonna need another drink to get through this song...

christmas tree shaped fried rice.


kofu castle at night:
cherry blossom lights


lee`s midget castle.


famous japanese warrior takeda shingen fighting off a knight with a loaf of bread.

"You better enjoy christmas or I'll cut off your head!"



christmas light kendo fighters! well at least they kindof got the idea of christmas here in japan anyway.

No comments:

Welcome to my page.

This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.

Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Best regards,

Dennis