Sunday, October 14, 2007

high school festival

90th anniversary ceremony of kofu technical high. after the mayor gave a boring speech, they commemorated all the 10-year veteran teachers.




architecture class projects.



tea ceremony club.


cross dressing contest judged by the teachers.




photo club prize-winning photos.


showing off my manliness by crushing high school students.


after taking down about 6 in a row this animal does a back flip, rips his shirt off and then my arm. the crowd errupted and carried him off into the sunset... seriously, i couldn't make this stuff up!


the architecture class going for glory in the jump rope event.



another bizzare and wonderful weekend in japan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dennis We finally took the time to read your blog>>> It is great we really enjoyed all the pictures. Your Dad likes the songs! Ha Ha Talk to you soon Love mom and dad

Welcome to my page.

This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.

Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Best regards,

Dennis