Friday, March 4, 2011

On TV!

Went to Arisugawa Park in Ropponggi one Sunday afternoon last fall and was randomly asked to do an interview on camera in Japanese. They asked me if I knew any unique Japanese words so I said "Tsun-tsuru-ten" Which means basically when your clothes are 'too short' for your limbs. A lot of Japanese don't know the word cuz they don't hear it that much, but I hear it every time I wear a kimono or robe at the Japanese Inns. Lol!
They told me there's a chance it might get on TV...


And here it is...my debut on Japnanese TV! The show is called "We asked 100 foreigners"

1 comment:

Erin D. said...

This is funny - seeing them laugh so much - just wish I knew what everyone was saying!!

Welcome to my page.

This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.

Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Best regards,

Dennis