Tuesday, October 14, 2008

school festival and stuff

the tiny japanese restaurant I eat lunch at everyday. (about 2 inches from the street)


strange mountain fruit.


ummm... bacon!


week one of the basketball tournament.


my team relaxing before the game.


this year's school festival. these guys were working hard trying to hawk drinks.


some rugby guys showing off their hairstyles.



all kinds of girls from other schools showed up ready to be flirted to.


the arm wrestling competition.






the photo club.




etoooo....."we need to practice more!~~~"




student rock band.


keiko's birthday party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures, but where are you ? haven't seen any new pictures of you lately...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dennis thanks for the update. Miss you!

Welcome to my page.

This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.

Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.

Best regards,

Dennis