the aroma of rice drying is once again in the air here in my hometown. the cycle of japanese life is repeating and the cool breeze of autumn has returned.
playing a game with my club team in japan. "the brakers" meant to be spelled "breakers" but close enough in japan.
This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.
Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.
3 comments:
i bet you can stop on a dime!
haha, yeah unfortunately they already printed all the uniforms before the spellchecker, *me joined the team.
Wish we were there to watch you play...Who's the guy in hibernation?
Post a Comment