a day after fuji-san i hopped a plane and started what after delays became a 32 hour journey. nevertheless i made it and got to finally meet my cute niece Elaina Jane. after she woke up and gave me a good stare down to see what i was made of, we got along great!
got to meet greg's baby Grace too!
the traditional red lobster birthday dinner.
off i go again for another year. thanks for everything everybody!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Elaina looks cute, you'll have to email me that picture so I can print it out!
This is for all my friends and family back home. I'm doing well here in Japan, and I'll try my best to keep everybody updated on all my adventures and experiences. I owe thanks to all of you for helping be where I am now.
Enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment. I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody.
1 comment:
Elaina looks cute, you'll have to email me that picture so I can print it out!
Post a Comment